What information do we collect?
When you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or submit your resume, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience by responding to your individual needs
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback received from you.
- To improve customer service to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our services and products. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Do you provide any information to third parties?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How do you protect confidentiality?
If you are a job-seeker, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone other than our legitimate clients who would like to hire you.
If you are a client, all information that you specifically mention to us regarding your company as confidential will be kept confidential.
This policy was last modified on 15 December 2014.
How can we contact you?