Requisition Number: 17-01
Post Date: 01/04/2017
Title: Sales Officer
Organization Name: U&U Connoisseurs India Pvt. Ltd
City: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Nellore, Tirupathi, Ananthpur, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Coimbatore.
Description: U&U Connoisseurs India Pvt. Ltd – Interview Buddy™ is an EdTech company set to disrupt the status quo of how students & job seekers train & prepare for campus placements & job interviews with its award-winning platform & rave reviews from industry veterans.
Interview Buddy™ (IB) offers virtual face-to-face mock interviews with industry experts. We need passionate sales officers who can introduce, Influence and Promote Interview buddy to Students at campuses in your region. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requirements: We are currently seeking a highly skilled individual to sell educational technology products to colleges and job seekers. The Sales officer position requires initiating daily personal on-campus sales calls with college and university personnel.
• Travel to assigned accounts for the purpose of conducting personal sales interviews.
• Plan daily schedule of sales calls for each day on campus.
• Develop and execute selling techniques that enhance the ability to effectively promote our products and services.
• Send updates and success stories to prospective customers in the territory while tracking sales opportunities within a customer relationship management system.
• Submit required data and reports on a timely basis.
• Service customers within the assigned territory by both responding promptly to requests and by initiating customer service and customer training.
• Communicate with team
• Actively participate in professional conferences as well as sales meetings.
• Monitor operational expenses within your territory.
• Provide feedback on market trends, market reaction
Required Skills / Knowledge:
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a sales team
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a self-starting environment
• A knowledge of and/or an interest in working in an academic environment
• Proficiency with computers and basic applications software
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel
• Direct sales experience of at least 3 years. Experience in educational products preferred but not required. Sales aptitude is required.
• Degree Preferred
Our client offers:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus potential
• Opportunities for growth and development
Email your resume to me[at]interviewbuddy.in (replace [at] with @)